Melsmore Marine Nigeria Ltd provides Subsea services at two main fields - Air Diving Services and Remote Operated Vehicle (ROV) Services. Following you can find description of the provided services.
Melsmore Marine Nigeria Limited operates and maintains its own fleet of Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs). The sophistication and capability of these systems ranges from inspection-only ROVs to Light Work-Class systems.
Melsmore Marine has rich history of ROV delivery services for observation and light work class ROVs in Nigeria over the past decades. We have experience in jackets and seabed, pipeline ROV inspection.
Melsmore Marine Nigeria Limited provides Surface Supply Air Diving services with qualified divers, ensuring that our laid down Quality Standard of zero Lost-Time Injuries (LTI) is achieved and maintained.
Melsmore Marine works to IMCA OGB standards. Wave some of the best local divers full certified and highly competent.
We offer Underwater Cleaning Services and have a West African Sales Franchise for Cavitational Cleaning Systems consisting of accessories, machines and equipment.
1. The system require a relative low pressure (max 180 bar, that corresponds about to 500 bar of a normal water jet machine).
2. The cavitational nozzles does not remove the antifouling paint .
3. The low pressure give to the diver more safety.
4. The average surface of underwater cleaning is about 38 sqm for minute.
5. The propulsion of the system is entrusted to the two-speed electric motor.